Mental Game Coaching –
Learn the mental game secrets of elite athletes
Sport Performance is 100% Mental!
The body and mind are intertwined and inseparable.
Therefore, an effective training regimen requires a sound mental training program.
Next-level sports performance takes a commitment to Mental Game Training
Benefits of Mental Training
- Stable self-confidence
- Improved concentration
- Ability to focus under pressure
- Stress management
- Emotional regulation
- Increased drive and motivation
- Enhanced self-talk, body posture and mental images
- Ability to tolerate frustration
- Mental toughness
- Greater consistency
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE
About Mental Game Coaching
In today’s competitive environment, it’s not enough for an athlete to be physically strong. For an athlete to compete to the height of their potential and achieve true athletic success, an athlete needs mental strength.
Mental strength is gained by conditioning the mind through a regimen referred to as mental skills training
Research indicates that elite athletes engage in mental training at a significantly higher rate than non-elite athletes, including: goal setting, self-confidence, positive self-talk, commitment, motivation, stress reactions, relaxation, fear control, emotional management, focusing, refocusing, imagery, competition planning and mental practice.
It is impossible to separate the body from the mind. The mind affects the body and vice versa.
Mental skills give you a decisive edge over your competition. Mental Game Coaching teaches you to process your circumstances and respond in an optimal fashion. When you mentally respond more effectively, especially under competitive pressure, you allow your body to perform the way you trained it to perform… That is the road to athletic success.
Mental Game Coach includes learning effective mental skills strategies such as:
- Goal Setting
- Emotional Management
- Confidence Building
- Improved Training Sessions
- Injury Management
- Overcoming Adversity
- Positive Self-Talk
- Positive Body Posture
Golf Mental Game Training
Golf is one of the most challenging of all sports. The greatest obstacles in golf are not on the course itself but within the golfer. Intense emotions, endless mind chatter, excessive amounts of time to think between shots, inconsistency within the round, unlucky bounces and rolls and distractions are just a portion of the mental obstacles you might endure.
Golf Mental Game Training will teach you the mental skills needed to keep your poise and foster the most effective mindset to play at your peak on a more consistent basis.
Golf Mental Game Training provides you with an understanding of how the mental aspects of golf affect your performance.
Golf Mental Game Training will teach you effective strategies for creating a champion-level mindset, as well as; managing emotions, maintaining focus, staying poised, playing confidently, improving your technical skills, moving forward after a bad shot, playing in the moment and enjoying your time on the golf course.
As you well know, golf is as much mental as it is a physical and technical sport. By improving your mental game, you will have less mental obstacles to wade through and allow your true potential to surface. Golf Mental Game Training is the tool that can launch your game to new heights.
Golf Mental Game Training will teach you mental skills to:
- Be confident from the first tee shot
- Play confident against rivals
- Stay focused despite weather or course conditions
- Avoid emotionally imploding on the golf course
- Focus on playing in the moment
- Manage pressure late in a round
- Refocus after a bad shot
- Trust your swing
- Combat negative thinking
- Practice with a purpose
- Stay relaxed and fluid when swinging the club
- Have a consistent pre-shot routine
- Stay poised when you don’t have your ‘A’ game
- Learn from bad shots or rounds
- Deal with nagging injuries
Baseball Mental Game Training
Baseball is a game of misses, losses and failures. Therefore, you need to be mentally prepared to deal with the unique challenges of the sport so you can take the field with consistent confidence each game.
Baseball Mental Game Training will teach you the mental skills needed to keep your head in the game and advance your game to the next level.
In baseball, every in-game situation is different. Every pitch provides a unique set of circumstances that requires each player to process what is going on in an instant and quickly prepare for the next pitch. The inability to focus on the next pitch or allowing mental clutter to occupy your mind is the single biggest obstacle to playing confident, focused baseball.
Baseball Mental Game Training provides you with an understanding of the mental aspects of the game in the field, on the mound, in the batter’s box, on the bench and in practice.
Baseball Mental Game Training will teach you effective strategies for developing game-changing mental skills such as mental preparation, consistent pre-pitch routines, concentration, performing under pressure and taking control of your confidence.
Reaching your potential as a baseball player requires that your mind is as strong as your body and Baseball Mental Game Training is the vehicle to take your game to the next level.
Baseball Mental Game Training will teach you mental skills to:
- Step into the batter’s box with confidence
- Practice with a purpose
- Stay focused when down in the count
- Understand the nature of streaks and slumps
- Focus on playing situational baseball
- Managing pressure with runners in scoring position
- Bounce back after early-in-the-game unproductive at-bats
- Run bases decisively
- Refocus after an error
- Have a “hit the ball to me” mentality
- Stay poised during late innings
- Play intuitively
- Take the field with confidence
- Keep head in the game being aware of game situations
- Refocus after bad pitches or wild pitches
- Trust fully in your pitches Challenge hitters with confidence
- Learn from losses
- Be confident in all situations on the mound
- Manage pressure and nerves when the game is on the line
- Be effective when not having your full arsenal of pitches
- Rebound quickly from poor outings
- Stay relaxed and fluid on the mound
Mental training professionals are employed by:
US Olympic and National Teams
Professional Sports Teams (NHL, NFL, MLB, FIFA, MLS, NBA)
Collegiate Athletic Departments
Elite Professional Athletes (PGA, ATP, WTA) Major Corporations